Santa Monica is one of the most popular beach communities in Southern California. With its world-famous pier, gorgeous coastline and endless sunny days, it's no wonder why people fall in love with this Los Angeles’ neighborhood. Here are 5 reasons you'll love calling this vibrant city your home!
1) The Beaches: Santa Monica has some of the best beaches in all of Southern California. Take a walk or bike ride on the iconic Pacific Coast Highway, enjoy a game of volleyball or simply relax and take in the stunning view.
2) The Restaurants: From casual eateries to upscale restaurants, Santa Monica has something for everyone when it comes to food. You can enjoy Mexican food one night, seafood the next and Italian cuisine after that – the choices are endless!
3) The Shopping: Santa Monica is a shopper's paradise. From the high-end boutiques on Montana Avenue to the eclectic shops on Main Street, there's something for everyone. Don't forget about the world-famous Third Street Promenade! Nearby Santa Monica Place houses Nordstrom, Louis Vuitton, and Tory Birch, just to name a few.
4) The Weather: Santa Monica enjoys beautiful weather year-round. With an average of 340 sunny days per year, you'll never have to worry about being cooped up indoors.
5) The People: Santa Monica residents are friendly, outgoing and always up for a good time. There's a reason why this city is so popular – people simply love it here!
6) Incredible Walkability: Santa Monica ranks as one of the walkable cities in America, with a Walk Score of 83. From the pier to Palisades Park, you can explore everything this city has to offer on foot.
7) The Location: Santa Monica is centrally located and just a stone's throw away from some of Southern California's most popular attractions. Take a day trip to Disneyland or Universal Studios or explore Los Angeles' many neighborhoods. You're also just a short drive from Malibu, Venice Beach and so much more!
Whether you're looking for a place to call home or simply want to enjoy a sunny vacation, Santa Monica is the perfect spot for you. Come see why this beach community is one of the most loved in all of Southern California!
If you're looking for a luxurious and stylish Santa Monica apartment, look no further than NMS 1539 Fourth. Our community is located close to all the shopping, dining, and beach action that this iconic city has to offer. Plus, our contemporary finishes and ample natural light will make you feel right at home. If you have a furry friend who's part of your family, no problem! We're pet-friendly too. Contact us today to schedule a tour of our beautiful Downtown Santa Monica community.