Do you have trouble keeping your apartment clean? Don't worry, you're not alone. A lot of people find it difficult to keep their place as tidy as they’d like, even if they try their best. Luckily, there are some tricks that can help. Check out these tips for keeping your apartment clean, even when you feel like you're a mess.
1. Clean up as you go. This will prevent the build-up of messes over time. This means that if you make a mess, you should take the time to clean it up right then and there. This will prevent your apartment from getting too cluttered and will make it much easier to keep clean in the long run. So next time you're about to leave a mess behind, remember to take a few minutes to clean it up first! Your future self will thank you.
2. Set aside a specific day of the week for cleaning your apartment from top to bottom. This can be a daunting task, but if you break it down into smaller steps it will be much easier. Dedicate one day of the week to doing a deep clean of your apartment – this means vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, etc. This will help keep your apartment clean without having to spend too much time on it each day.
3. Create a cleaning schedule and stick to it. This is similar to the previous tip, but can be applied to daily cleaning tasks as well. If you have a specific routine for cleaning your apartment each day, it will be much easier to stay on top of things. And if something comes up and you can't follow your normal routine, at least you have a plan B!
4. Use storage solutions to keep your apartment decluttered. This is especially important if you're a messy person. If your apartment is cluttered, it will be much harder to keep clean. Invest in some storage solutions (like shelves, baskets, and bins) to keep your things organized and off the floor. This will make cleaning a lot easier – and you'll be less likely to lose things in the clutter!
5. Create designated spaces for everything, including food, clothes, and paperwork. This is another great way to keep your apartment organized and decluttered. If everything has a specific place to go, you'll be less likely to lose things or let them build up into a mess. And it will be much easier to clean your apartment when everything has a designated home.
6. Ask for help! If you're finding it difficult to keep your place clean, don't be afraid to ask for help. Friends or family members may be happy to lend a hand, especially if they know how much you're struggling. You can also hire a cleaning service to come in and take care of things for you – this can be a great option if you're short on time.
7. Take advantage of quick and easy cleaning solutions, like microfiber cloths and all-purpose cleaners. These products can help you get the job done with minimal effort. All-purpose cleaners can be used on most surfaces, and microfiber cloths are great for cleaning up dust and dirt. So, if you're looking for a quick and easy way to clean your apartment, these products are a good place to start!
If you're a messy person, it can be difficult to keep your luxury Santa Monica apartment clean. But with a little bit of effort and these tips, you can make it happen! Follow these tips for keeping your luxury L.A. apartment clean, even when you're a mess, and you'll be on your way to a cleaner space.